House construction as of this week:
- Wood floors are installed, including stair treads, and are ready to be finished
- Tile flooring is installed, still needs grout
- Trim carpentry has started, and they are making remarkably fast progress. We’re very happy with the quality of this work, which includes baseboards (w/ trim cap), window and door trim, closets, as well as some custom built-ins. It all looks really nice.
- We have some interior doors!
- The outside units for the mini-splits were installed. We’re very close to being able to condition the inside of the house, just in time for fall in NC, when we don’t actually need heating or cooling.